This document titled “Comprehensive Guidelines For OPD/ IPD Services in Ophthalmology Hospitals/ Clinics Under New Normal: Living With Covid-19” is an excellent compilation of best practices to contain the spread of COVID-19 in a healthcare facility in general and eye care facility in particular. These comprehensive set of guidelines, based on several references from across different national and international Organisations including WHO, would support Ophthalmology hospital and clinic including outreach clinics/ vision centres in their functioning in a safer manner.
Prepared by: SAFE (Staying Away From Exposures) A Joint Initiative of QAI and Orbis
• Dr. Asheesh Bajaj, Quality Head & Sr Consultant, Shri Sadguru Seva Sangh Trust, Chitrakoot
• Dr. Kuldeep Dole, HV Desai Eye Hospital, Pune & Technical Advisor LCIF
• Dr. Parvez Ahmad, Advisor, Subharti Hospital & Medical College, Meerut
• Dr. Rajesh Saini, CEO, Siliguri Greater Lions Eye Hospital (SGLEH), Siliguri
• Dr. Suneeta Dubey, Director, Quality Resource Center, Dr. Shroff’s Charitable Eye Hospital, Delhi
• Dr. Uday Gajiwala, Superintendent, Tejas Eye Hospital run by Divyajyoti Trust, Surat