Cybersight offers free online courses in ophthalmology, developed and delivered by international ophthalmology experts, on topics that include: cataract surgery, cornea, glaucoma, ophthalmic nursing, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
Earn certificates for your Continuing Medical Education / Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) credits, and digital badges for your CV and social media. All of our courses are optimized for mobile devices.
Current Course Catalog:
- Basic Pediatric Anesthesia
- Fundamentals of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (MSICS)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Cataract
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Glaucoma
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Fundamentals of Retinoblastoma
- Genetics in an Hour
- Fundamentals of Motility
- Fundamentals of the Optic Disc
- Cornea and External Disease – Herpes Infections
- Immune-Mediated Diseases of the Episclera and Sclera
- Ocular Manifestations of Treatable Metabolic Diseases (Pediatric Ophthalmology)